Privacy
"Everyone has their own privacy"
Others can't just open it rite?
So if U want to know or see or borrow someone's...then need to ask permission...
Don't just simply open it or take it..
~.~
Try to appreciate others~
U like,I don't..
I like, U don't..
U don't like then just tell..then I can understand U..
I don't like I'll just tell n hope U understand me..
Will U?
Others can't just open it rite?
So if U want to know or see or borrow someone's...then need to ask permission...
Don't just simply open it or take it..
~.~
Try to appreciate others~
U like,I don't..
I like, U don't..
U don't like then just tell..then I can understand U..
I don't like I'll just tell n hope U understand me..
Will U?


1 Comments:
yayaa.. agree!!:D
dun take for granted!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home