Hhhh....
Feel bored..
Feel worry..
Feel scared..
Bored...
Of this daily life..
Nothing to do..
Always like this...
Always like that..
Hope can get part time...
So hard to get it...
Nothing to do at home~~~
Feels like better I study...
With smthng to do..
Rather than this long holiday...
Nthng to get also...
Worry...
To lost him..
Worry he will run away...
ToT
Don't know why...
This kind of thinking n feeling just going through my mind..
Want to see him...
But just can't do it yet...
Feel disappointed also...
Why I can't go wherever I want...
Ish...
I just want to see him...
Just gv me 1 day...
It'll make me happy..
I don't know why...
Just feel scared that he will go...
Feel that these few days...
It feels different from b'4..
Scared...
Want to hug him..
N not let him go....
T_T
I hope...
I can get what I hope..
Feel worry..
Feel scared..
Bored...
Of this daily life..
Nothing to do..
Always like this...
Always like that..
Hope can get part time...
So hard to get it...
Nothing to do at home~~~
Feels like better I study...
With smthng to do..
Rather than this long holiday...
Nthng to get also...
Worry...
To lost him..
Worry he will run away...
ToT
Don't know why...
This kind of thinking n feeling just going through my mind..
Want to see him...
But just can't do it yet...
Feel disappointed also...
Why I can't go wherever I want...
Ish...
I just want to see him...
Just gv me 1 day...
It'll make me happy..
I don't know why...
Just feel scared that he will go...
Feel that these few days...
It feels different from b'4..
Scared...
Want to hug him..
N not let him go....
T_T
I hope...
I can get what I hope..


11 Comments:
wow....
i'm bored too...
haiz....
btw, who is 'he'?
hehe^^ /gg
-KS-
hehe
i tot i'm the only 1 like tat
haiz
lame holiday
want hug him a?
juz hug nia la
but he sure jealous me de
coz u hug me b4 XD
Wei...
That time I cried OK..
So I hug U...
Coz miss him so badly...
Kill U, U know...
He is....
I think U know what I mean...
Hehehe
huh....
swt....
dun cry any more la...
xiao mei mei...
hehe^^
hope u happy always...
-KS-
wahaha
tats y lo
he sure jealous tat cant hug u ma
so many benefit for being grandpa XD
huh?
jealous for wat?
after hug xiao mei mei can get more benefit ah?
haha...."ham sup lou"...hehe^^
maybe for u la...not for me lo ^^...
hehe^^ tomato xiao mei mei oh...
wakakaka....
-KS-
swt
hamsap to xiaomeimei for wat lol
ppl still drink milk
not interested XD
hahaha...
how i know u ah...
hehe^^
u say like this ah..later tomato will cry....hehe^^
-KS-
she cried also coz of u =x
kakakaa..u all comment til so happy.:)
long holiday surely wil feel boring de lar. cheer cheer o~ hehe!
p/s:if he run, thn he is not d good guy laiw lo.. thn dunwan him liaw. :P heheheh!
wat, me pula...
swt.....
-KS-
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home