SWT!!!
Is it really hard to say thx?
I help U move UR clothes...but U just enter UR room...
Without say thx...good....ckckckck...
That day also..yesterday...
When I took photos for my board...
Then U finished UR part..then just say..OK let's go...
Didn't U see that I still took my photos????
So selfish man!!
So after U finish UR part n that's all???
Then just go away n leave??
Said that a good friend can understand the friends feeling..
But then...even I raise my tone...n put moody face in front of U..or just keep silent to U..
U even NEVER know that I angry with U...
So swt...just talk only...
Shame on U man...
Really..
Haiz...
Is it hard to say thx???
If like that...so I'll never say thx to U again then...
Ckckckck...
Maybe for U 'thx' is not important..
Dunno why...
I don't even understand U..
UR attitude...
Suddenly can be moody...like I did smthg wrong to U..
Like this morning also like that..
I just say nicely...
Then U answer me with a not nice word...then rise UR tone..
So swt~
Some more yesterday when I just asked my friend..bout the presentation..
Then U asked me n rise UR tone also...
I just asked OK!!
I just asked..no need to rise UR tone...
Some more I didn't ask to U also..~.~
The thing that I just don't like, U just don't understand other's feeling...
But U want to be understand...
Is it fair??
Plz...look URself first...check URself..what's wrong with U..
UR attitude...then see what U hv done to others...n what they hv done to U..
Ckckckck...sometimes I just feel that U just use me U know...
Sry if I think like that...
But frankly..that's what I feel...
Maybe U don't know...
Frankly..UR thingking is mature...but sometimes..UR attitude is childish...selfish...
Haiz...even I ignore U..when I'm angry..U also dunno...ckckckck...
Haiz...I dunno what to say again to U..
I can't say this to U..face to face...nvm...no need gv comment..
I help U move UR clothes...but U just enter UR room...
Without say thx...good....ckckckck...
That day also..yesterday...
When I took photos for my board...
Then U finished UR part..then just say..OK let's go...
Didn't U see that I still took my photos????
So selfish man!!
So after U finish UR part n that's all???
Then just go away n leave??
Said that a good friend can understand the friends feeling..
But then...even I raise my tone...n put moody face in front of U..or just keep silent to U..
U even NEVER know that I angry with U...
So swt...just talk only...
Shame on U man...
Really..
Haiz...
Is it hard to say thx???
If like that...so I'll never say thx to U again then...
Ckckckck...
Maybe for U 'thx' is not important..
Dunno why...
I don't even understand U..
UR attitude...
Suddenly can be moody...like I did smthg wrong to U..
Like this morning also like that..
I just say nicely...
Then U answer me with a not nice word...then rise UR tone..
So swt~
Some more yesterday when I just asked my friend..bout the presentation..
Then U asked me n rise UR tone also...
I just asked OK!!
I just asked..no need to rise UR tone...
Some more I didn't ask to U also..~.~
The thing that I just don't like, U just don't understand other's feeling...
But U want to be understand...
Is it fair??
Plz...look URself first...check URself..what's wrong with U..
UR attitude...then see what U hv done to others...n what they hv done to U..
Ckckckck...sometimes I just feel that U just use me U know...
Sry if I think like that...
But frankly..that's what I feel...
Maybe U don't know...
Frankly..UR thingking is mature...but sometimes..UR attitude is childish...selfish...
Haiz...even I ignore U..when I'm angry..U also dunno...ckckckck...
Haiz...I dunno what to say again to U..
I can't say this to U..face to face...nvm...no need gv comment..


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home