....
Yesterday...
I chat with Olivia, my bestfriend..
She told me that our bestfriend, Ratna, will go to Taiwan on 26th August...
N I'm going back to Indo on 27th...
I was shocked...
Coz that time when I asked my bestfriend, she said that she will go around September..
So I think it will be OK if I'm going back at the end of August...
But..
I didn't expect smthng like this will happen...
Uuh..
I regret that I booked the ticket...
I can't meet her...
I don't know when she will go back to Indo also...
If she won't come back then I can't meet her again...
So sad....
Coz she is my bestfriend...best...best friend...
We've known since Grade 7...
Then our b'day also at the same date...
Just different year...
Haih...
So sad...
Sad....
......
I chat with Olivia, my bestfriend..
She told me that our bestfriend, Ratna, will go to Taiwan on 26th August...
N I'm going back to Indo on 27th...
I was shocked...
Coz that time when I asked my bestfriend, she said that she will go around September..
So I think it will be OK if I'm going back at the end of August...
But..
I didn't expect smthng like this will happen...
Uuh..
I regret that I booked the ticket...
I can't meet her...
I don't know when she will go back to Indo also...
If she won't come back then I can't meet her again...
So sad....
Coz she is my bestfriend...best...best friend...
We've known since Grade 7...
Then our b'day also at the same date...
Just different year...
Haih...
So sad...
Sad....
......


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home