Monday, August 6, 2007

Feel down...

Hhhh...
Feeling down...
I'm feeling down...
T____T

When we gathered our model..
Then..
I don't know..
Suddenly feel down..
I think its coz my model so messy...
Aaah....
So mad...

This morning..
When I just woke up..
I saw my model...
It broke...
1 part..
The back part..
OMG..
I don't know how come it happened..
Then I just try to fix it with super glue..
U know that super glue is liquid..
I just put a little..
But the glue come out a lot..
Then made my model so messy..
Coz that time almost 8 o'clock..
Hv appointment with KS for printing..
So I think I'll tidy it up later on..
But then, after printing I just go straight to UCSI..
Not fix it yet..
I know that it is dirty..
But I don't hv idea to cover it up..

Then when Kelvin(our lecturer) came n gv explanation to us..
He used my model for the xplanation..
I stood beside him..
Then he touched the part that I fix this morning!
Crack!
OMG..
Then he asked..whose model is that..
I said it is mine..
Then..
That's all!!
He even didn't say sry to me!
What kind of lecturer is that??
I know that he is a lecturer..
But he is a human..
N I am a human too..
We hv heart...we hv feeling..
Even say sry..is it too hard??

Aah..
Just forget bout him..
Throw him to the sea..

Now..
I feel so nervous m worry for my presentation tomorrow...
Will I gv a good presentation tomorrow..
Some more it is at the lunch time..
Wew..
A lot of people will come to see us..
Our senior some more..

Hope I can gv a good presentation...
Ganbatte!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god.. i help u to throw him into the sea!!!
i hold his legs, u hold his body..
1!2!3! piang! yeah!!!

August 11, 2007 at 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home