Monday, December 10, 2007

MSID Workshop

I participated in MSID workshop..
Just come back to KL purposely for this workshop..
When arrived at KL, hope the workshop will be fun..
The workshop held from 7 till 9 Dec..
At UiTM Perak

The trip to Perak is bout 5 hours...
So long..sit until my backside pain..
But the bus provided DVD player..
They play DOA and Die Hard4..
So it wasn't boring in the bus...
Some more, I never watch the movies..
It was raining the whole day..

First, we visit Petronas University..(I forget the full name)
The building really nice..
The have a library...so big!
There R 50,000 books inside...
Just wonder how they will find the book...
Then we went to the auditorium, a man from Petronas explain to us bout this building..
How they find the idea for the building..this n that..
Until some of us fell asleep..

Then departed to UiTM..registered and checked in..
The room is better than last year workshop...
The bathroom also..
This day only got speech and briefing for the competition the next day..

2nd day~
Woke up at 6.45..still sleepy...forced myself to wake up..
Took breakfast, gathered then departed to Kampung Kota Pagar for the Rakit Race..
Joe n Fanson went there first to decorate our rakit..
B'4 we start, Mr.Redzwan n Mr.Kelvin draw our face with lipstick...
They really happy to do it...haha..
When just started, we were at the 2nd..
I really full spirit at the beginning..
After I 'dayung' a few..fell so tired already...
Aaah...then rest a bit..
My arm was pain..
I thought rakit was the same like rafting..
But really heavy..need a lot of strength..
Some more need to 'dayung' for 10km!
Die~
But we encourage each other...then we tried to catch up..till 5th place..
After a few km, there was a long rope that (purposely) made most of the rakit fell, flip, n even broken..
We saw the rope..but late to avoid it..
Fanson fell down!He can't swim..
KS jumped to the water n saved him..
Our decoration was broke..but not completely broke..
Luckily I didn't fall too..I can't swim~~
Then we continue our journey..
It was really hot!Didn't wear sunblock~
Then during the way, we saw so many brown colour thing like 'cappucino cream'
floating there..
Don't know what is that...disgusting..
After that I didn't put my legs in the water again..
We got 5th place in this race..

The others did the other competition..
Then at night got lantern n performance competition..
Our performance as nice!^^ So proud!
But the others also...
Sleep at 1AM..tired..

3rd day..
The organizer disturb my sleep this morning..
Kept knock the door..so just open the door..she asked to wake up now...
Just said yes then sleep again..still 6AM..too early to wake up..
8 o'clock went to DSI..for gift n closing ceremony..
We won Rakit design 1st place!Really not expect!^^
So happy!
The performance at 3rd place, tower design at 1st n 3rd place..^^
After that packing..checked out then went back to KL..
Slept in the bus for bout 2 hours...
Watched The Host...
Arrived at UCSI bout 5PM...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nvm Super Potato will save tomato de lo...ha ha ha...

lol...i know we lose our lantern competition...but dun miss our part lo...swt...haiz...T_T

lazy tomato....always sleep till die...haiz...ckckck

n dun forget we cant finish watch de ending for de 'mati susah' lo....hehe^^

-KS-

December 11, 2007 at 2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home