Radiaoctive..^^
Happy!!
Huahahaha...
Finally...
Buy the Radioactive product!
Hahahaha...
So happy..
^o^
Hehehe..
Actually I wanted to go there alone..by myself..
Coz I don't think Grandpa n my Uncles want to accompany me to go shopping..
Hehehe..
Coz it gal's activity..
Hehehe..
N usually guys will feeling bored to wait...
Hehehe..
But...
Fortunatelly...!!!
They want to accompany me!!
Jie"n Gary too..
Huahaha...
Dunno why..
But feeling happy today...
After Fuzi class..
Hehehe..
Can relax..
^^
Thx Jie..
Thx Uncles..
Thx Grandpa..
Thx Gary..
Hehehe...^^
Huahahaha...
Finally...
Buy the Radioactive product!
Hahahaha...
So happy..
^o^
Hehehe..
Actually I wanted to go there alone..by myself..
Coz I don't think Grandpa n my Uncles want to accompany me to go shopping..
Hehehe..
Coz it gal's activity..
Hehehe..
N usually guys will feeling bored to wait...
Hehehe..
But...
Fortunatelly...!!!
They want to accompany me!!
Jie"n Gary too..
Huahaha...
Dunno why..
But feeling happy today...
After Fuzi class..
Hehehe..
Can relax..
^^
Thx Jie..
Thx Uncles..
Thx Grandpa..
Thx Gary..
Hehehe...^^


4 Comments:
my name is last 2nd =.=
Hahahahaha..
I didn't mean to put it there..
Just simply write only...
Hehehe...
But all R the same..^^
hahaha.. grandpa think so muc..
i also happy ler. bought a lot of radioactive.. but very waste money like tat.. but really cheap!! hahaha!
hahaha
some1 jealous oh....
hehe^^
tomato, no need to thx too mush...
just treat me a meal enuff lo...
i 1 eat steak....
hehe^^ thx tomato....wakaka
-KS-
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home