Thursday, May 17, 2007

1st post

Huaiii!!
This is my first post...
Hehehehe...

Duh...
Still searching idea for my homework...
Hikz...hikz..no idea...OMG....

Die...die...
>_<""

Hmm...
Olivia said that she will move mybe this week...
Hikz..hikz..will feel lonely again...
N my neighbour now still not sure he will move to other university or not..
Still not confirm..
Haduh...
All so complicated...
I hate smthng like this..

Some more...
Last night my housemate broke the fridge accidentaly..
The freezer got so many ice in it...then he try to break the ice...then suddenly the gas came out..
He caused a hole accidentally... >_<
Then he n my other housemate tried to cover the hole...but...still...useless..
The gas is CFC....gas that can make the fridge cold...
N the gas kept come out...n the ice melting..

He worried...kept looking at the fridge...
Actually he plan to buy a new laptop...yesterday afternoon he went to Lowyat to check the price...he needs to new laptop coz this sem he get engineering design...n need to use AutoCAD...
Then suddenly this happened..
He was very down...OMG..
I can understand what he felt...
Really disappointed...
Coz his father now angry to him..
Even now he is lack of money..
This afternoon he sold his laptop... >_<

N the service guy took our friedge...n it takes bout 2-3 days..
I hope he can fix it...
Coz if not..later he need to buy the new fridge..
And his father will send the money on September...

Aduhh...
Last night he still sad...I tried to cheer him..
But I know its useless...
So I just accompany him until 2 o'clock..
Haih..now he still at CC..online there...
I hope he can solve his problem as soon as possible...

3 Comments:

Blogger XiaoJeffJeff said...

juz try juz try

May 17, 2007 at 12:49 AM  
Blogger Sa~cHan said...

Hahaha..
OK..

May 17, 2007 at 12:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha... juz noe ur blog address from grandpa's blog. hehe..
welcome me?? hehe!!

June 7, 2007 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home