Busy...busy...
Huaaaa....
My days loaded with assignments...
@.@
Building dsgn principle...
Do our final model n make presentation board...
I don't know what to write in it...confuse...huhu..
Then will hv presentation in front of all our lecturers..(I want some of them to be sick on
Tuesday) Hihihi..*evil grin*
Scared can't present well...n nervous...
N scared they will ask questions that I can't answer it...
Huaaaaa.....
Drafting2...
Make our portfolio..
Luckily need to submit next Friday..
Material..
Group assignment...but not start to do it yet...
I n Wumi busy to finish other assignments....
N 1 again the junior...nvr ask us what to do also...
Ckckckck...
Not a good junior...not concern with our assgnment...
Hhhh....
Submit on Thursday...
But not start yet...
Aduuh...
Headache...
Not find the material for the model too...
Want to cry....ToT
Hope can submit on time...
I miss my hometown...
Miss it all the things there..
Only can spend time for 3 months there...
On the beginning of December need to go back here again..
There's a workshop at Perak!
Ms.Baizura asked to join...
Hope can enjoy there...
My days loaded with assignments...
@.@
Building dsgn principle...
Do our final model n make presentation board...
I don't know what to write in it...confuse...huhu..
Then will hv presentation in front of all our lecturers..(I want some of them to be sick on
Tuesday) Hihihi..*evil grin*
Scared can't present well...n nervous...
N scared they will ask questions that I can't answer it...
Huaaaaa.....
Drafting2...
Make our portfolio..
Luckily need to submit next Friday..
Material..
Group assignment...but not start to do it yet...
I n Wumi busy to finish other assignments....
N 1 again the junior...nvr ask us what to do also...
Ckckckck...
Not a good junior...not concern with our assgnment...
Hhhh....
Submit on Thursday...
But not start yet...
Aduuh...
Headache...
Not find the material for the model too...
Want to cry....ToT
Hope can submit on time...
I miss my hometown...
Miss it all the things there..
Only can spend time for 3 months there...
On the beginning of December need to go back here again..
There's a workshop at Perak!
Ms.Baizura asked to join...
Hope can enjoy there...


1 Comments:
kelvin not a good group member..
but nvm, u ady complete the model!! :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home